Honda Top Box Webbike Japan Missing ONE Key Cylinder?

iamlegend21087_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi All,

I just received the OEM top box and mounting bracket from Webbike Japan and I opened the box to get a look at everything and I'm pretty positive I am missing the key tumbler. Has anyone else had this issue ordering from them or does anyone know where I can just order a new ONE KEY cylinder?
 
iamlegend21087_imp said:
Hi All,

I just received the OEM top box and mounting bracket from Webbike Japan and I opened the box to get a look at everything and I'm pretty positive I am missing the key tumbler. Has anyone else had this issue ordering from them or does anyone know where I can just order a new ONE KEY cylinder?

Isn’t that a separate part you have to order?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I bet it is. When I bought the U-Lock (back in the day :) )the tumbler was a separate item.
 
Thread starter
chync_imp said:
iamlegend21087_imp said:
Hi All,

I just received the OEM top box and mounting bracket from Webbike Japan and I opened the box to get a look at everything and I'm pretty positive I am missing the key tumbler. Has anyone else had this issue ordering from them or does anyone know where I can just order a new ONE KEY cylinder?

Isn’t that a separate part you have to order?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t that a separate part you have to order?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dang, you're probably right. d'oh.
 
I just looked on the Samurider site and it says the Key cylinder is included. I’d get ahold of whoever you bought it from and see.

Are you sure its not taped in there or in the packing material? Mine was in a kit. The cylinder is not very big and the rest of the kit was the tumber pieces you use to key it.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I just looked on the Samurider site and it says the Key cylinder is included. I’d get ahold of whoever you bought it from and see.

Are you sure its not taped in there or in the packing material? Mine was in a kit. The cylinder is not very big and the rest of the kit was the tumber pieces you use to key it.
Yeah, I thought that was the case. I tore apart everything, these are both not in there.

34206c6f6e0222d8fcd491d9e532972a.jpg


4405db73dbddb421658295fcbcca1e17.jpg
 
Back
Top