Honda Tank pad (Ref. Code: 08P61MCS800)

Mad Max_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello to everyone,

does anyone have an Honda Tank pad (Ref. Code: 08P61MCS800)?



Will it fit on the CB1100 tank...?
:rolleyes:
 
That looks like the one they sell for the ST 1300, which has a huge tank. I imagine it would still work, but don't know for sure.
 
Here is what you typically see offered for the CB1100

606dd6268f65da6df6ced6c90157a2ab.jpg


Note: I have some TechSpec sharkskin general sheets for sale if you want to make your own. Retail $50, I'm asking $25 which includes shipping. PM me if interested.
 
Mad Max_imp said:
Hello to everyone,

does anyone have an Honda Tank pad (Ref. Code: 08P61MCS800)?



Will it fit on the CB1100 tank...?
:rolleyes:
Bought the one on carbon fiber , didn't fit , if it's rubber or soft material might fit , the coverage is very good on the tank , I hope it's flexible .
 
Back
Top