Honda rear-rack / top box arrival

Setchman_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I just got a pleasant surprise this morning. The USPS just delivered a big box straight from Japan which I was not expecting this quickly.



I ordered all of this earlier this week from japan.webike.net and it took only 5 days. Never having ordered anything from Japan I guess I expected it to take a little longer than that.

Everything arrived in great shape and I can't wait to get it all installed. Webike had a great price on this setup, all Honda OEM parts. Highly recommended!

I'll post more pics as the project progresses.
 
Thread starter
Chapomis_imp said:
Nice, look forward to seeing pics. Did you see the gadget for I posted this morning ? Looks like a good quality unit
Yes, that's on my list, as well (or something similar). Do you have that already or are you just considering it, as well?
 
Setchman_imp said:
Chapomis_imp said:
Nice, look forward to seeing pics. Did you see the gadget for I posted this morning ? Looks like a good quality unit
Yes, that's on my list, as well (or something similar). Do you have that already or are you just considering it, as well?
Yes, that's on my list, as well (or something similar). Do you have that already or are you just considering it, as well?
No, I was looking for camera mounts. I like the Ram mount system best and my search just evolved to it. I like the idea of being able to keep what ever I have mounted, charged as its being used and with the Ram mount its easy to switch devices.
 
Back
Top