Honda "Power of Dreams" License plate frames

pekingduck

Road warrior
Thread starter
Inside American Honda's corporate headquarters in Torrance is a little gift kiosk of Honda Power of Dreams branded merchandise for sale to visitors and employees. It's in the lobby, next to the Starbucks (really).

Of interest was the motorcycle license plate frame for only $3.25 with tax! What a deal! I bought a bunch as Christmas stocking stuffers. If you are in the So Cal area, anyone is welcome. Unfortunately, they don't ship, and I have not seen the motorcycle frames at any dealers or anywhere online except eBay at $15.99 shipped.
 
That's pretty cool! I'm in their area visiting a client fairly often, I'll have to slide by and grab one.

Actually, if I can't get to Honda HQ, I can probably skulk around Pasadena and swipe one off the back of a Rose Parade scooter if they're still being ridden around the neighborhood.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
That's pretty cool! I'm in their area visiting a client fairly often, I'll have to slide by and grab one.

Actually, if I can't get to Honda HQ, I can probably skulk around Pasadena and swipe one off the back of a Rose Parade scooter if they're still being ridden around the neighborhood.
Yes, why buy one if you can "borrow" one …..
 
Thread starter
E11even_Hunnit_imp said:
1000% sure its plastic
Yes, its REAL, non-biodegradable plastic, not that artificial stuff that sticks to magnets.
No animals were harmed or even upset in their manufacture, though some ants were inconvenienced.
 
pekingduck_imp said:
E11even_Hunnit_imp said:
1000% sure its plastic
Yes, its REAL, non-biodegradable plastic, not that artificial stuff that sticks to magnets.
No animals were harmed or even upset in their manufacture, though some ants were inconvenienced.
Yes, its REAL, non-biodegradable plastic, not that artificial stuff that sticks to magnets.
No animals were harmed or even upset in their manufacture, though some ants were inconvenienced.
Agreed lol why can't they use better materials smh
 
Maybe not "Power of Dreams", but a salute to the 'Big Labowski'!

51fca105f22df6c5edd7dd107fdb96d0.jpg


"The Dude Abides!"
 
That’s just like, your opinion, man.
 
Some day I have to watch that movie
 
The ferret_imp said:
Some day I have to watch that movie
Howdy, if you like a real good dark comedy, you will love it. It has a Cult status now, and I watch it about 2/3 times a year just for laughs!
 
I'm not sure I like dark comedy. I like regular comedy though, but not silly comedy like most of Adam Sandler's movies.

A lot of people on a lot of forums reference The Big Labowski for some reason, and I have no idea what they are talking about.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I'm not sure I like dark comedy. I like regular comedy though, but not silly comedy like most of Adam Sandler's movies.

A lot of people on a lot of forums reference The Big Labowski for some reason, and I have no idea what they are talking about.
I was a late-comer to The Dude. Watched it for the first time a couple of years ago on a plane. Two different flight attendants stopped and gave me a thumbs-up when they saw what I was watching.

It's definitely not Adam Sandler type of comedy. I don't think it's dark as much as eclectic. Personally, the bowling lane scene set to the music of Just Dropped In is one of the most epic movie scenes of all time.

I've never met anyone who watched it and demanded the 2 hours of their life back.
 
Back
Top