Honda Garage 2.0

Macenthor_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing

After hours of trying to convert the photos this is the best I can do. If someone would put them in "view" format that would be great!!! It didn't take be that long of make the stencils and signs!!!!!

Let me know what you think!!!!

I would love to post more often!
 
Looks very nice, and methinks you will be keeping your CB for awhile lol
 
Where can I get a clock like that?
 
Cool garage and cool clock :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have a clock like that, but it's for another brand that has its roots in England (wink, wink).
Popgun, clocks like these are readily available online. Lots of sizes and prices to choose from.

This is my basement man cave - such as it is. It's heavy on "Brand X" but that was long before I got the 1100.
I wiggle my bikes in there for the winter.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread - just wanted to show my clock since there was interest in them.

Jhttp://s392.photobucket.com/user/Rock500_2008/media/Motorcycles/IMG_2009.jpg.html
 
After Rocky suggested it, I searched the internet and ordered one from Amazon yesterday. Was about $65. Can't remember the exact amount.

Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top