Honda F6B ITCH

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
When i first saw pic's of the new F6B i didn't care much for it. We'll i just saw one in the restaurant across the street from me and my thoughts have changed. Spoke with the owner who let me sit on her. What a nice bike. Very light feel for a bike this size and love the low seat height. I have the itch and interest :s this could be trouble.
 
Lack of reverse and cruise control pretty much eliminated it for me.

I do like the looks though.
 
I think the F6B is cool. I sat on one too. A little wide for me between the thighs, but very comfortable once settled into the seat. Bet it would be a blast to ride.
 
I sat on one at both this year's, and last year's, NYC motorcycle show and I really liked it. As Rboe says, I don't dare ride one: my CB1100 seems best for day trips but buying the F6B would probably mean I'd take off on a cross country tour the day I got it and going AWOL from work for weeks on end would probably not bode well.
 
The new Valkyrie that annoyed one of our forum members no end actually looks more fun to me than the F6. IIRC it's 300 lbs lighter than the Goldwing platform it's built on. The GW is no performance dog, the Valkyrie must be insane.

I don't see myself buying a big bike like that, but it's great that Honda is making so many varieties available to their customers.
 
Back
Top