Jun 3, 2020 #6 Gone in 60 Road warrior I got excited yesterday - came down my street,and saw a guy putting along on what I thought was a new CT. Wanted to get a closer look, but it turned out to be a super clean old Trail 110.
I got excited yesterday - came down my street,and saw a guy putting along on what I thought was a new CT. Wanted to get a closer look, but it turned out to be a super clean old Trail 110.
Jun 3, 2020 #7 pdedse Moderator Staff member alprider_imp said: . Honda CT advertising video and some history Click to expand... Fun to see it in motion, but my goodness, that music is entirely too aggressive for a bike like that!
alprider_imp said: . Honda CT advertising video and some history Click to expand... Fun to see it in motion, but my goodness, that music is entirely too aggressive for a bike like that!