Honda CB250. Does The Beast ride?

Pterodactyl_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I parked Last Blast in a University carpark and again noticed a CB250 that has been there for some time. Relatively clean, maybe recent rain has kept it that way, but corrosion showing on the alloy bits and cobwebs on the instrument cluster. Brake rotors are clean so it has been used recently.

1c48bd3f84ad5dcb7e20f9c6f9e72723.jpg


So what? Why unnerving? Well, I took peek at the odometer. And then looked over my shoulder for a watching Doberman*.

c62cedb785c07411e39e4d156b143915.jpg


Cheers and sleep tight.

* Movie buffs will get the idea.
 
I'm not sure this post shouldn't be deleted!
 
Does the Beast ride?

If he rides a Nighthawk 250...he is nothing to fear.

Anyway...66,666 is not 666. Nor is 66.6, 666. Different numbers...just the sequence of 6s does not make it that number.
 
Thread starter
JustPassinThru_imp said:
Does the Beast ride?

If he rides a Nighthawk 250...he is nothing to fear.

Anyway...66,666 is not 666. Nor is 66.6, 666. Different numbers...just the sequence of 6s does not make it that number.
Thanks mate. Very reassuring, although a tad party-pooping.

Hey Pauley, you got it. But tell me I was wrong. I have the feeling it wasn't a Doberman. A Rottweiler maybe.

Cheers.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
JustPassinThru_imp said:
Does the Beast ride?

If he rides a Nighthawk 250...he is nothing to fear.

Anyway...66,666 is not 666. Nor is 66.6, 666. Different numbers...just the sequence of 6s does not make it that number.
Thanks mate. Very reassuring, although a tad party-pooping.

Hey Pauley, you got it. But tell me I was wrong. I have the feeling it wasn't a Doberman. A Rottweiler maybe.

Cheers.
Thanks mate. Very reassuring, although a tad party-pooping.

Hey Pauley, you got it. But tell me I was wrong. I have the feeling it wasn't a Doberman. A Rottweiler maybe.

Cheers.
Yep. The Omen featured Rottweilers. That movie gave me the willies. So did the Exocist. Another Gregory Peck movie, The Boys from Brazil had Dobermans.
 
Look like Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires. And he did post that he uses them.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
JustPassinThru_imp said:
Does the Beast ride?

If he rides a Nighthawk 250...he is nothing to fear.

Anyway...66,666 is not 666. Nor is 66.6, 666. Different numbers...just the sequence of 6s does not make it that number.
Thanks mate. Very reassuring, although a tad party-pooping.

Hey Pauley, you got it. But tell me I was wrong. I have the feeling it wasn't a Doberman. A Rottweiler maybe.

Cheers.
Thanks mate. Very reassuring, although a tad party-pooping.
:rofl: that was funny

and for the record I have no idea what you guys are talking about and not sure I want to thank you very much.
 
Back
Top