Honda CB125x...?

Wow it looks a lot lime the Cb500x and the CB700/750x
 
m in sc_imp said:
id be all over that. too heavy adventure/dirt bikes suck. my old dirtbike was a new yz85. people laughed until i was able to lift it out of the mud myself in the local atv park, while it would take 2 to 3 of us to dig out my riding buddies cr500. also never wore me out. that things right up my alley.
Stripped all the street stuff off my Hodaka ACE 90 and added a racing piston and stinger exhaust. What a noisy bike, but a lot of fun off road. Even though I only weighed 163 pounds, I could pick it up.

Flying across a sandy field, it started to bog. Despite a lot of hurried downshifting, it came to a halt. The bike was axle deep in soggy clay. I dismounted and with a lot of pushing and throttle, I was able to move the bike back to firm ground. Then I had to follow the holes my feet had made to retrieve my running shoes.
 
Nortoon_imp said:
m in sc_imp said:
id be all over that. too heavy adventure/dirt bikes suck. my old dirtbike was a new yz85. people laughed until i was able to lift it out of the mud myself in the local atv park, while it would take 2 to 3 of us to dig out my riding buddies cr500. also never wore me out. that things right up my alley.
Stripped all the street stuff off my Hodaka ACE 90 and added a racing piston and stinger exhaust. What a noisy bike, but a lot of fun off road. Even though I only weighed 163 pounds, I could pick it up.

Flying across a sandy field, it started to bog. Despite a lot of hurried downshifting, it came to a halt. The bike was axle deep in soggy clay. I dismounted and with a lot of pushing and throttle, I was able to move the bike back to firm ground. Then I had to follow the holes my feet had made to retrieve my running shoes.
lol - some people might call that quick sand.
 
Back
Top