Honda CB Movie

All I see is a screen full of Japanese writing
 
Hmmm maybe I need to check it out on the computer instead of the ipad.
 
Thread starter
JustJohn_imp said:
Thanks for posting that, DG. That was cool. And I'll take a 2014 CB1300 Super Four in black, please! :thumbsup:
I am liking the CB1300 Bol D'or myself. Closest thing to the CB1100R they teased us with, way back when...

75e6096b7b84e993f9fa47dfa8796ae4.jpg

0726caaff2056c1d60a189f2f2380ef7.jpg
 
I never was a fan of the CB Super Fours (1000 and 1300). When the CB1000 Super Four, or Big One, came out here I tried it but it was just not the one. The 1300 is nice, but again, not it. I did enjoy the 400 version while living in Singapore, and think it is a great little bike. Still, they have nothing on the CB1100 in my opinion.

I do wish Honda would make the CB1100R though, and I am thinking more and more about how I could possibly turn a CB1100 into one...
 
Thanks DG. Enjoyed seeing the old CB 750's. It would have been neat if there was a way of translating the moderator to English.
 
This is the first I've heard of them, do the 2014 CB1300 Super Four's really exist? Sold in the USA?
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
This is the first I've heard of them, do the 2014 CB1300 Super Four's really exist? Sold in the USA?
Yes and No ..sold in Europe
 
Finally watched it on the PC. Very cool. See all those CB 750s in 1968 coming down the assembly line? with RLETs already installed! I rest my case lol
 
Missed this when it was posted. It's good. By what happens in 1996?





Did that one on the top left really come out in 1996?
 
I glimpsed a recent model CB400 four yesterday and had to look back to make sure I hadn't just seen a CB1100 in the wild. They're quite different when you're paying attention, but it's a pretty little bike.
 
Does anyone have the 'making of CB1100' video?

I viewed it years ago when the rumor was floating around that the CB11 was to be released in the U.S.

I cannot find it anywhere I have looked.
 
Back
Top