GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Honda’s $225 Million Mistake – Rune
Merry Christmas 2022!
Merry Christmas 2022!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for sharing, GO. I have never seen one in real, and didn't know she was built. Very much enjoyed this vid and a few related ones which youtube offered after the viewing.GoldOxide_imp said:Honda’s $225 Million Mistake – Rune
Merry Christmas 2022!
The Gecko_imp said:Thanks for sharing, GO. I have never seen one in real, and didn't know she was built. Very much enjoyed this vid and a few related ones which youtube offered after the viewing.GoldOxide_imp said:Honda’s $225 Million Mistake – Rune
Merry Christmas 2022!
The Wiki page provides a few extra, interesting details for lovers of Honda.

:rofl:peterbaron_imp said:The most ugly bike I've ever seen :huh:
No need any even for free.
All it needs is a big suction pipe to serve as a sewer truck.