Jul 9, 2022 #3 1973cb750 Been there a $$$$$$$$$$$$ one thats for sure
Jun 28, 2023 #4 M mrded_imp Running like a top I’m also interested in installing Öhlins reverted fully adjustable forks. Can you suggest what size should I get, and if anything else needs to be changed? Seems like the fork comes with its own brake mounts. I worry if it ABS will still work.
I’m also interested in installing Öhlins reverted fully adjustable forks. Can you suggest what size should I get, and if anything else needs to be changed? Seems like the fork comes with its own brake mounts. I worry if it ABS will still work.
Jun 28, 2023 #5 Lord Popgun Road warrior I don’t know, but you will need the front ABS speed sensor installed or ABS won’t work. Edit to add. I don’t know how it is implemented from the factory without consulting the service manual.
I don’t know, but you will need the front ABS speed sensor installed or ABS won’t work. Edit to add. I don’t know how it is implemented from the factory without consulting the service manual.