Motogeezer1949_imp
Road warrior
With and without Road Comet I, 130+ over about 5 mile stretch.
No stability issues encountered.
Maybe you're just going too slow
No stability issues encountered.
Maybe you're just going too slow

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm assuming you had the Guhl ECU reflash with speed limiter removed. Maybe full exhaust and aftermarket air filter?Motogeezer1949_imp said:With and without Road Comet I, 130+ over about 5 mile stretch.
No stability issues encountered.
Maybe you're just going too slow![]()

I'm assuming you had the Guhl ECU reflash with speed limiter removed. Maybe full exhaust and aftermarket air filter?uscgmac_imp said:I'm assuming you had the Guhl ECU reflash with speed limiter removed. Maybe full exhaust and aftermarket air filter?Motogeezer1949_imp said:With and without Road Comet I, 130+ over about 5 mile stretch.
No stability issues encountered.
Maybe you're just going too slow![]()
Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Was anything found or adjustment made on FIRST Valve Inspection?Randy B_imp said:I really don't know where the stability problems you guys are having is coming from, but mine is solid as a rock. I have no inkling of float or loss of control and any speed. I'm creeping up on 18,000 miles here this week and about to have my second valve check done this Saturday.
I don't think the forum signature appears on Tapatalk as it offers you the opportunity for a Tapatalk signature—for example, something like Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk.uscgmac_imp said:For some reason when using Tapatalk on my tablet, it doesn't show signature or post counts. I guess motorgeezers answer was yes, lol.
Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk