Hi Mates!

Lol... i admire your...something.

Good to hear from ya Geezer
 
That's awesome! I rode my buddy's Tuono Factory a few months back and it was a life- altering experience. Definitely on my list. Best of luck with it!
 
Wow! Fantastic. Let us know how you find it when you've had time to get to know it a bit. :beerchug:
 
Jim did you keep the XSR or is this a replacement?
 
I have a idea, just ride that to the Ark rally and we can look at it in person ;)
 
You look out of place on that bike.

Hint: it's the jeans, you should really be sporting a full set of spiffy leathers on a ride like that. :D

All kidding aside, that's quite the bike. Enjoy!
 
Yea, an all white Storm Trooper looking outfit.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Nice looking ride....very cool that you posted a life-sized pic of it, too. ;)
That's to help of all of us old geezer's old eyes.

That IS a seriously nice looking bike. (I won't call it cute or pretty, I promise!)...:rofl:
 
Back
Top