Jul 14, 2024 #1 K KiowaEagle_imp Road warrior Thread starter Any chance you were in Sella Ciampigotto on July 9th? We were having lunch and I saw a yellow RS ride by.
Any chance you were in Sella Ciampigotto on July 9th? We were having lunch and I saw a yellow RS ride by.
Jul 15, 2024 #3 M mvk24_imp Road warrior I gotta get some plane tickets and rent some bikes already lol. Scenery in other parts of the world looks just godly 2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
I gotta get some plane tickets and rent some bikes already lol. Scenery in other parts of the world looks just godly 2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Jul 15, 2024 #4 alprider Road warrior huuu very far away from my place.... no, this was not me..........only by highway i would need 7h to there........
huuu very far away from my place.... no, this was not me..........only by highway i would need 7h to there........
Jul 16, 2024 #5 K KiowaEagle_imp Road warrior Thread starter alprider_imp said: huuu very far away from my place.... no, this was not me..........only by highway i would need 7h to there........ Click to expand... I figured there was more than one yellow CB1100 in europe but I figured it didn't hurt to ask!
alprider_imp said: huuu very far away from my place.... no, this was not me..........only by highway i would need 7h to there........ Click to expand... I figured there was more than one yellow CB1100 in europe but I figured it didn't hurt to ask!