Here is my Optimus Prime

darkangel_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just want to share with you guys my Optimus Prime with some mods ready for x country :celebrate:

63966d96944ccf49757911149dde58e4.jpg


81b8f8ef4718e40f128bc847f17258b0.jpg


876e394b53b794a6549d85f456ab94b4.jpg


7db567e8cf08851294f1252cd871a81d.jpg


b885f1dcfda9fa0edf885be8ea946778.jpg


85e3c9e63a4c9bb5d0081fef08d8e759.jpg


ad1e74624419e71e6d5ac0394ebca463.jpg

Reserved
 
Very, very, nice :thumbsup:
 
Nice! A little late in the season for the PNW? Maybe you can sneak a trip up to Whidbey or sometihng!
 
It is a good looking CB. 'Course I'm partial to the fast ones, that is the DLX I mean . . . . LOL. I like the LED's mounted on the engine guards - I need to install some of those on mine . . .
 
Looks very capable and it all flows so well. bet the added lights look great at night .

still mid 70's down here and perfect riding weather but have my leather Jacket and long gloves standing by :beerchug:
 
Nice work, darkangel. What a great touring set up.
 
Back
Top