Hepco & Becker Rear Rack

When you click TOP PAGE there in the upper right does it go to the login page?
 
:thumbsup:

I don't know why that link always does that when I post it, but works fine for me. Computers. Can't live with them, can't live without them :D
 
Why does everyone use Mr T - Assume less expensive than local Honda, ... even with the s&h added?

I just called local dealer $279, even with 10% because I bought CB there, still $251.1 plus tax brings it to $267.42 Mr T $154.55 plus s&H. Is he selling at cost, I don't think so.
Lord Popgun_imp said:
:thumbsup:

I don't know why that link always does that when I post it, but works fine for me. Computers. Can't live with them, can't live without them :D
Apparently the younger generation does (live without them). That is why I just upgraded for free to Windows 10. They are giving it away with the intent of charging for aps later because mobile devices are increasing and desktops aren't. Wait 'til they get older and need glasses - they'll have to ask their parents then "How do I do this?"
 
when the forum was founded the CB1100 was just coming into the states. US dealers and US distributors had no clue, and no product as it was a completely new model they had never seen. However it had already been available in Japan for 3 years and the mfgs there got a jump start on the rest of the world. Simply put Mr T had farkles available for our bikes that weren't available anywhere else in the world. Plus his most excellent service won us over. Even when parts became available in the states, he usually got the items to us quicker and at less cost than dealers or local distributors did.
 
The ferret_imp said:
when the forum was founded the CB1100 was just coming into the states. US dealers and US distributors had no clue, and no product as it was a completely new model they had never seen. However it had already been available in Japan for 3 years and the mfgs there got a jump start on the rest of the world. Simply put Mr T had farkles available for our bikes that weren't available anywhere else in the world. Plus his most excellent service won us over. Even when parts became available in the states, he usually got the items to us quicker and at less cost than dealers or local distributors did.
Are Mr T's products OEM Honda or 3rd party copies?

Thanks, I just learned a new word I have never heard or knew of before. The neat think I found as I looked up the word, Is that someone added a 12V covered adapter to the side of their bike. This could solve a lot of issues I've read on threads regarding power sourcing.
 
His Honda parts are Honda OEM parts and come in Honda boxes, or at least mine did. Unless Honda forbids selling it overseas, he can get it. For instance, the U-lock and cylinder for it are not available in the US, but I ordered one from him.
 
rbike_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
when the forum was founded the CB1100 was just coming into the states. US dealers and US distributors had no clue, and no product as it was a completely new model they had never seen. However it had already been available in Japan for 3 years and the mfgs there got a jump start on the rest of the world. Simply put Mr T had farkles available for our bikes that weren't available anywhere else in the world. Plus his most excellent service won us over. Even when parts became available in the states, he usually got the items to us quicker and at less cost than dealers or local distributors did.
Are Mr T's products OEM Honda or 3rd party copies?

Thanks, I just learned a new word I have never heard or knew of before. The neat think I found as I looked up the word, Is that someone added a 12V covered adapter to the side of their bike. This could solve a lot of issues I've read on threads regarding power sourcing.
I assume your new word is "farkle." You will come to own that word :banana:
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
rbike_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
when the forum was founded the CB1100 was just coming into the states. US dealers and US distributors had no clue, and no product as it was a completely new model they had never seen. However it had already been available in Japan for 3 years and the mfgs there got a jump start on the rest of the world. Simply put Mr T had farkles available for our bikes that weren't available anywhere else in the world. Plus his most excellent service won us over. Even when parts became available in the states, he usually got the items to us quicker and at less cost than dealers or local distributors did.
Are Mr T's products OEM Honda or 3rd party copies?

Thanks, I just learned a new word I have never heard or knew of before. The neat think I found as I looked up the word, Is that someone added a 12V covered adapter to the side of their bike. This could solve a lot of issues I've read on threads regarding power sourcing.
I assume your new word is "farkle." You will come to own that word :banana:
I assume your new word is "farkle." You will come to own that word
I have about 10 items, oops farkles planned.
BTW, if for some unknown reason, the chain were to hit my slider in the upcoming sprocket mod (don't think so), I could put an above arm shogun type slider of my own design if necessary.
 
[quote='rbike' pid='112266' dateline='1448051082'I have about 10 items, oops farkles planned.[/QUOTE]
See, you're getting it already!
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
[quote='rbike' pid='112266' dateline='1448051082'I have about 10 items, oops farkles planned.
See, you're getting it already!
[/QUOTE] See, you're getting it already!
[/QUOTE]

Yes, but your post didn't unless you were intentionally removing unnecessary "quote"
 
rbike_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
[quote='rbike' pid='112266' dateline='1448051082'I have about 10 items, oops farkles planned.
See, you're getting it already!
See, you're getting it already!
[/QUOTE]

Yes, but your post didn't unless you were intentionally removing unnecessary "quote"
[/QUOTE] See, you're getting it already!
Yes, but your post didn't unless you were intentionally removing unnecessary "quote"
[/QUOTE]

I choked :cool:
 
So the quote from Samurider, for the 0063 carrier (which is listed at 23,500yen) was $245.00 including all costs to get it to my door, here in California.

I am still a little confused with some of the descriptions given for the 0008 and the 0063. The Samurider description for the 0008 says that it is for the 2015 while the 0063 says it is for the 2010-2015. I played is safe and ordered the 0063 for my 2014EX even though it is 4,500yen more expensive. Guess I'll see when it gets here.


rbike_imp said:
Why does everyone use Mr T - Assume less expensive than local Honda, ... even with the s&h added?

I just called local dealer $279, even with 10% because I bought CB there, still $251.1 plus tax brings it to $267.42 Mr T $154.55 plus s&H. Is he selling at cost, I don't think so.
Lord Popgun_imp said:
:thumbsup:

I don't know why that link always does that when I post it, but works fine for me. Computers. Can't live with them, can't live without them :D
Apparently the younger generation does (live without them). That is why I just upgraded for free to Windows 10. They are giving it away with the intent of charging for aps later because mobile devices are increasing and desktops aren't. Wait 'til they get older and need glasses - they'll have to ask their parents then "How do I do this?"
Apparently the younger generation does (live without them). That is why I just upgraded for free to Windows 10. They are giving it away with the intent of charging for aps later because mobile devices are increasing and desktops aren't. Wait 'til they get older and need glasses - they'll have to ask their parents then "How do I do this?"
 
Retsel_imp said:
So the quote from Samurider, for the 0063 carrier (which is listed at 23,500yen) was $245.00 including all costs to get it to my door, here in California.

I am still a little confused with some of the descriptions given for the 0008 and the 0063. The Samurider description for the 0008 says that it is for the 2015 while the 0063 says it is for the 2010-2015. I played is safe and ordered the 0063 for my 2014EX even though it is 4,500yen more expensive. Guess I'll see when it gets here.


rbike_imp said:
Why does everyone use Mr T - Assume less expensive than local Honda, ... even with the s&h added?

I just called local dealer $279, even with 10% because I bought CB there, still $251.1 plus tax brings it to $267.42 Mr T $154.55 plus s&H. Is he selling at cost, I don't think so.
Lord Popgun_imp said:
:thumbsup:

I don't know why that link always does that when I post it, but works fine for me. Computers. Can't live with them, can't live without them :D
Apparently the younger generation does (live without them). That is why I just upgraded for free to Windows 10. They are giving it away with the intent of charging for aps later because mobile devices are increasing and desktops aren't. Wait 'til they get older and need glasses - they'll have to ask their parents then "How do I do this?"
Apparently the younger generation does (live without them). That is why I just upgraded for free to Windows 10. They are giving it away with the intent of charging for aps later because mobile devices are increasing and desktops aren't. Wait 'til they get older and need glasses - they'll have to ask their parents then "How do I do this?"
I suspect you don't have an EX in California. That was a Euro/Japan model. I checked your recent posts and it looks like you have a '14 Standard.

The 0063 was designed for the EX/Deluxe models, which have a slightly different angle to the grab bar bolts where the rack attaches. The 0008 fits all of the standard CB1100s (i.e. not EX or Deluxe). The 0063 rack will probably fit your bike, but will probably be angled a bit tail high when installed.
 
Oh cuss! Don't even know what I have! Thanks for the enlightenment. I'll try and change my order.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
Write Mr T, give him the Vin number year and model. He will take care of the rest. In USA 2013 is a standard, color is red came ABS and non ABS. 2014 black is a Std, red is DLX has exhaust on both sides. EX is spoke wheels in other parts of the world. Ex and DLX require a different Honda rack versus the Std, black plates not on Std, but needed on DLX for the grab rails. DLX rack not available with USA dealers when I bought my Dlx


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
I had all of those questions (plus more) when I ordered mine - Honda0063 or Honda 0008. I emailed Mr T and received the following: "with regards to the Honda Rear Carrier:CB1100/DLX/EX (honda0063), this is a new version rack for the CB1100 Deluxe, and it fits for 2013 CB1100 as well."

Because I have a 2013, I ordered the 0008 - I also like it slightly more too - price was less, but not a factor. I should get it in a week or so.
 
Mr T explained to me that they both will fit my 2014 CB1100 standard but the 0063 comes with an extra plate for use with the Deluxe. The angle that flynrider mentioned is what Mr T said would happen if you used the 0063 plate with a non-deluxe. I changed my order to the 0008, and saved 40 bucks. It should be on its way.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
Retsel_imp said:
Mr T explained to me that they both will fit my 2014 CB1100 standard but the 0063 comes with an extra plate for use with the Deluxe. The angle that flynrider mentioned is what Mr T said would happen if you used the 0063 plate with a non-deluxe. I changed my order to the 0008, and saved 40 bucks. It should be on its way.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
From his web page (http://www.samurider.com/?p=18457/#itemImage), it does not show any plate - included or not.
 
Back
Top