Hepco & Becker luggage

Nitro_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I've been on a lot of extended road trips. I see a ton of Hepco Becker stuff on BMW's. Many long riders prefer it. It is good stuff from what I have seen. I have only used Givi in the past but this looks like a very good option.

post pics when you get it!
 
Ole_imp said:
I've been on a lot of extended road trips. I see a ton of Hepco Becker stuff on BMW's. Many long riders prefer it. It is good stuff from what I have seen. I have only used Givi in the past but this looks like a very good option.

post pics when you get it!
And let us know what you do about the rear turn signals. They look like they have to be relocated and we'd like to know about that.

Thanks.
 
From what I can see it looks as if the signals just sit inside of the mounts.



And this would be the "full kit"

 
Randy,

It does look like that, just hard to tell exactly.

Now, will the mounts fit with a Honda tail rack installed?
 
I had the H-B pannier rack on my last bike. Very well made and, in fact, am looking to go in the same direction (see the luggage thread). What concerns me about the side mounts for this bike is the repositioning of the lights. I believe it was Paul that noted they looked to have less than the 9" between them as required on this side of the pond. In my case, I was looking at the c-bow mounts with Straykers. However, last week Moto machines said "Just found out that the C-bow mounts will not be available for your bike anytime soon. We will have the side carrier and rear rack in stock in about a months time. To mount the side carrier, you will have to relocate the turn signals. We do not know about the C-Bow carrier at this point as they are still in production."
 
Yea that looks good, only that tank bag is kinda small
 
Have a look at my previous post of images of my Hepco Becker Install
Have done many Klicks with them and am quite satisfied.
 
Back
Top