Hepco Becker Junior 30s

renko_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Here's what Hepco Becker Junior 30 liter side cases look like on a CB1100. The relocated tail-lights are separated by about 10.5 inches center-to-center.

948b6a69085944fdfe105a75629f9e31.jpg




[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/semajeceert/media/cases004_zps55cb25e1.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/semajeceert/media/cases009_zpsf89f6a9d.jpg.html]
 
skeeter5070_imp said:
Lots of room in those saddlebags !
Thanks for posting these pics. Do you think the frame will interfere with the oem luggage rack? Also can the panniers be mounted any lower or is this fixed? I'm torn between the HB cases and the smaller cases from Asahi (sp?).

Kevin
 
Thread starter
Lambotte_imp said:
skeeter5070_imp said:
Lots of room in those saddlebags !
Thanks for posting these pics. Do you think the frame will interfere with the oem luggage rack? Also can the panniers be mounted any lower or is this fixed? I'm torn between the HB cases and the smaller cases from Asahi (sp?).

Kevin
Thanks for posting these pics. Do you think the frame will interfere with the oem luggage rack? Also can the panniers be mounted any lower or is this fixed? I'm torn between the HB cases and the smaller cases from Asahi (sp?).

Kevin
Hi Kevin,
The frames don't attach to the grab rails but the turn signal mounts attach using the rear grab rail bolts and also the original holes for the turn signals. Not sure how the OEM luggage rack attaches but I bet this would be in the way. Don't believe panniers can be lowered.
 
renko_imp said:
Lambotte_imp said:
skeeter5070_imp said:
Lots of room in those saddlebags !
Thanks for posting these pics. Do you think the frame will interfere with the oem luggage rack? Also can the panniers be mounted any lower or is this fixed? I'm torn between the HB cases and the smaller cases from Asahi (sp?).

Kevin
Thanks for posting these pics. Do you think the frame will interfere with the oem luggage rack? Also can the panniers be mounted any lower or is this fixed? I'm torn between the HB cases and the smaller cases from Asahi (sp?).

Kevin
Hi Kevin,
The frames don't attach to the grab rails but the turn signal mounts attach using the rear grab rail bolts and also the original holes for the turn signals. Not sure how the OEM luggage rack attaches but I bet this would be in the way. Don't believe panniers can be lowered.
Thanks for posting these pics. Do you think the frame will interfere with the oem luggage rack? Also can the panniers be mounted any lower or is this fixed? I'm torn between the HB cases and the smaller cases from Asahi (sp?).

Kevin
Hi Kevin,
The frames don't attach to the grab rails but the turn signal mounts attach using the rear grab rail bolts and also the original holes for the turn signals. Not sure how the OEM luggage rack attaches but I bet this would be in the way. Don't believe panniers can be lowered.
Thanks. If possible can you post pics of the bike with the rack only.

Kevin
 
Thread starter
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. If possible can you post pics of the bike with the rack only.

Kevin
[/QUOTE]

sure, will do
 
renko_imp said:
Here are some photos of the frames. The frames detach quickly with an allen wrench

e14ce789c42689ed75aaf10c74b966db.jpg


21d3cd7f754dc4c27df9c81305cf94e6.jpg


b46ca1cc7c21c98eba4e808bcb9841ce.jpg


e570679ebc8302dbd3a62291d4dc27c0.jpg
That is great. A quick eyeball of the rack suggests to me that this "might" be possible. Anybody else have an opinion on this. Also, I think I would like to move the turn signals down to the reflector tabs on the license plat bracket. Thanks for the extra photos.

Kevin
 
Don't think you could move the t/s to the rear reflector brackets. 2 nd pic down shows bag brackets blocking that option.
 
Those look great and I like the rugged light relocator. I've seen a couple flat-stock metal set-ups, I like the H&B's. I had a set on a BMW HP2, they make quality stuff.
 
Looking forward to maybe a how to write up on mounting the H&B brackets and those junior flash 30 bags!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4.2.5 - non pro version.
 
Back
Top