Help me choose

KiowaEagle_imp said:
6 & 8 but I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.
I agree, they're all good photographs.
I'd choose 8 - shows off more of the motorcycle. And the other riders/bikes, road, provide just enough context to make it interesting.
 
Ferret, I want an FJR sooooo bad! I just can't go that big money. Thought I had one found for $12,500, but got to dealer and the entire left side was covered in rash! no part spared! I want the matte blue. 2017 2018 I think are the years for that color. wish CB's held their value like that!
 
Thread starter
Gentlemen, thank you for your votes, The decision has been made.

I simultaneously ran this same poll on the FJR forum. Funny thing.... the overwhelmingly most popular vote on this forum was for picture #7 which got 10 out of 31 votes. BTW #7 only got 5 votes out of 28 on the FJR forum.

The overwhelmingly most popular pick over there was pic #2 which got 9 of 28 votes. On this forum it only garnered 1 vote.

So I think I will buy #2 and #7. (and maybe #6 lol because my son and brother are also in it)

I thank you for your participation.
 
Well it’s too late to vote, but 2 and 3 are my favorites.
 
Chiming in late but #2 would be my pick. I like the ones that only have one rider in the pic. Otherwise it looks like you're holding everyone up riding behind you!
 
A night on the tea with the Ferret!
 
Thread starter
a fitting reward indeed Cormanus
 
Kind of like Graduation, when they take pictures of you as you walk by, and then they got you because they look so darn cool!

I like 1, 4 and 7.
 
Back
Top