Help me choose

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Back from my recent trip to North Carolina on the FJR. There are now FOUR photographers on the Dragon, each one taking 3 to 11 pics of you as you ride past. We rode it 3 days (going in, going out, and going to the Foothills Parkway) so they took like 90 photos of us. I'd like to buy one or two photos of the FJR for my photo wall upstairs, to add to my pics from my ST 1300, my 13 CB, and my 14 dlx that were taken on the Dragon.

So, pick your favorites out my favorites of the 90 photos they took lol

1. US129photos.com #1
a57c60e92a3bce40b338124febc63396.jpg


2. 129Slayer.com
c7a666fb5fbd33943c9781bb5e010d43.jpg


3. Moonshinephoto.com
8caa48b046543e95169deafd6ab66818.jpg


4. Killboy.com #1
e0264cbb1449f19a0f0bdd7a037cacd6.jpg


5. US129photos.com #2
a92aca7bbba86f15091496fd81341c04.jpg


6. Killboy.com #2
75dc0abec99a6a6156c99e65f4c1ea41.jpg


7. Killboy.com #3
8ac3870084c02d5d2d256ebef53c02c3.jpg


8. Killboy.com#4
cc4ae9150f2a2a02e5544fb4f171162e.jpg


9. Killboy.com #5
58ab1017209b5799ad82aee1b2906fe2.jpg


10. Killboy.com #6
8a99426d6e142313cbb8d8ccabbda662.jpg
 
They’re all good, but I’d go with #7 or #4.
 
Thread starter
Btw in photo #6, the fellow behind me on the Triumph with the silver helmet is my younger brother. The fellow behind him wearing white is my son. In #7 the fellow in the blue helmet is my son's father in law.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Btw in photo #6, the fellow behind me on the Triumph with the silver helmet is my younger brother. The fellow behind him wearing white is my son. In #7 the fellow in the blue helmet is my son's father in law.
I would pick number 6 then Ferret.
 
It's like the ones that made it look like I was leaning the most LOL plus gives a partial side view of the motorcycle. So I think I like number eight.
7 looks like you're leaning more but only gives the front view of the motorcycle.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Btw in photo #6, the fellow behind me on the Triumph with the silver helmet is my younger brother. The fellow behind him wearing white is my son. In #7 the fellow in the blue helmet is my son's father in law.
Then the 6 definitely, just edit out the car from the background

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
I also like #7 because its maximal facial exposure.


In any case, better than selfies of riders wearing their closed, tinted full-face helmets. :)
 
4 and 7, as others have said. I love the head-on angle and your eyes looking where you are going shows proper riding form. But all are very sharp. Good photographers.
 
Back
Top