Help in Identifying Slipon? Image inside.

x(why)z_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I was wondering if anyone knows where I might procure the slipon in this image?
I follow this guy on Instagram, and he says it's an R&R Short Can, but my googling skills are apparently subpar as I can't find it anywhere. I'd even take anything of a similar style.

I'd like to have a few different pipes for different purposes considering it is so easy to swap.

Thanks for any help you may have!
8cd46da0c0d21b563be77cf563bb70f3.png
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Looks home made to me

I can't find anything under google either, the only R&R motorcycle exhausts I can find are for HD's

but here's a similar one

https://www.motosport.com/product/?...111679_t-1523365660&segment=badger-street

Never mind doesn't fit the CB1100
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Delkevic makes some stubby slipons similar to that.
chync_imp said:
Try cone engineering. They make all kinds of short mufflers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate the help.
I had my muffler off this week, so I fired it up with open headers today. How I wish it wasn't illegal because it sounds ferocious.
 
What do you really think of it, jimgl3?
 
Actually I have to agree with Jimgl3 :)
 
x(why)z, I don’t do Instagram, but could you message the dude and ask him what it is?

No problems, jimgl3.
 
Amazon.ca

Here is the closest I have been able to find...cheap and "dirty".
It looks a little better than the one in the photo you posted, but with a removable and repack-able baffle, it might serve your purposes without being too obnoxious.
 
Correction: Upon review of a few YouTube videos, it does not appear that the baffle in the GP Slip-on is "easily" removable...in fact, most felt that such a small baffle has minimal sound dampening anyway.
 
Back
Top