Helmet holder sticker

Frankenstein Garage_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Rlets need company :heart:.
I ordered two historical helmet stickers, one will go under the seat near the right hook and the other on its hook as in the photo or nearby.
Advice welcome...
 
Would it be a great addition to the “mandatory forum equipment”?
 
Love the looks of that CB750, and if the sticker is authentic "1970..." then sure, good choice.
How about a "foot rest" sticker for the pillion ?
 
Nice touch!
Just in case this turns into the next RLET thing…. decals are still available. I’d check with your local dealer with the part number (87511-323-670).
 
Frankenstein Garage_imp said:
...and above all, no sheep castrator is needed for the application :D:D:D
Well a sheep castrator is technically not needed to install an RLET so....

I'm sure someone will figure out how to use it to apply a sticker :rofl:
 
Welllll—If anyone does need a sheep castrator, turns out you can get them on Amazon. Who knew?
 
Back
Top