Held Titan Evo Gloves

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I have been using the Held gloves for at least 15 years and really like the quality of these gloves.
Today I received the Held Titan Evo gloves I bought directly from Germany.
They cost $ 400 from Revzilla and other USA sellers but I only paid
$ 237 including the shipping. I bought them from FC Moto in Germany and have been very happy with their service now and in the past.
You have to know your size but can save a lot of money buying from overseas. If you get a set of two in one gloves from Held I would recommend a size larger than normal as a twin chamber takes up a little more room than a one chamber glove.
 
Houtman_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Kangaroo leather!?

So Houtman, a riding test report is on deck? :)
No test report coming , they fit great and are very well made.
No test report coming , they fit great and are very well made.
Fair enough. I spoze they can't be worse than the fit and performance of motorcycle socks. :D
 
Back
Top