Heip with bracket for K Factory Exh

roadrash7_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I do not read Japanese. I need information for the install of the bracket for the centerstand stop. Where/how does it go on?
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the response, but this for a new bracket that comes with K Factory aftermarket exhaust system. not an OEM part. The instructions the sent with the exhaust are in Japanese and the photos on it are of very poor quality. I was hoping someone on here had done the install of the centerstand stop bracket.
 
I think it has been posted, maybe a couple of times. Might have to search around for it, or maybe its in the How To section.
 
Thread starter
From my search on here it looks like Honda changed the spring location to the center on 2014. My bike is a 14. This bracket that comes with the pipe must fit a 13.
 
Back
Top