ryanschillinger_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I had a set of heavy duty Progressive rear shocks on my old shadow 1100 that made riding 2 up much better. I'm a big guy, so they didn't hurt the solo ride in my opinion either. My question is whether anyone has fit the progressive HD 13.5" 412 series to these bikes. 412-4215c is the part number I see. I saw the Ikon shocks listed also fit the old v65 Magna, and these progressive shocks are listed for that bike, but not our CB. I really liked the 412 with HD spring on the shadow and would think they should do well on this also. Anyone? I don't have the budget for custom Ohlins or anything like that. My bike is a 2014 standard. I have a rear rack and street shield ex on the way. Next purchase will be the sw motech engine guards and some kind of passenger backrest. Sounds like I might have to get a little creative in that department.
Thanks!
Ryan
Thanks!
Ryan