Heated Grips on the EX

Thread starter
apex1_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
apex1_imp said:
Where did you buy the grips and the installation kit? I looked the other day and they are sold out and not available everywhere I looked. Thanks.
I bought mine off Honda Powersports, online. Right now they have nothing for the 2017EX listed. I sent them an email about the Luggage rack. When they call, or today, I will ask them about Heated Grips as well.
Looking at the K&H Website about the DLX seat, and saw that they have the Luggage Rack for $201 USD. Plus shipping probably.
Southernoregonduck_imp said:
Michael1954, can you tell me where you picked up your Honda luggage rack? I tried Honda parts website and did not find it there. Thanks for your help.
Still waiting for a call from Honda, and I just saw the Luggage Rack on the K&H Website for $201USD (plus shipping probably)
I bought mine off Honda Powersports, online. Right now they have nothing for the 2017EX listed. I sent them an email about the Luggage rack. When they call, or today, I will ask them about Heated Grips as well.
Looking at the K&H Website about the DLX seat, and saw that they have the Luggage Rack for $201 USD. Plus shipping probably.
Southernoregonduck_imp said:
Michael1954, can you tell me where you picked up your Honda luggage rack? I tried Honda parts website and did not find it there. Thanks for your help.
Still waiting for a call from Honda, and I just saw the Luggage Rack on the K&H Website for $201USD (plus shipping probably)
I looked this morning on the official Honda website and it says the grips are out of stock, though they do have the installation kit. I appreciate you checking though.
I bought mine off Honda Powersports, online. Right now they have nothing for the 2017EX listed. I sent them an email about the Luggage rack. When they call, or today, I will ask them about Heated Grips as well.
Looking at the K&H Website about the DLX seat, and saw that they have the Luggage Rack for $201 USD. Plus shipping probably.
Southernoregonduck_imp said:
Michael1954, can you tell me where you picked up your Honda luggage rack? I tried Honda parts website and did not find it there. Thanks for your help.
Still waiting for a call from Honda, and I just saw the Luggage Rack on the K&H Website for $201USD (plus shipping probably)
I looked this morning on the official Honda website and it says the grips are out of stock, though they do have the installation kit. I appreciate you checking though.
Call me...Just found the Luggage rack at Honda. Michael
 
Michael, You know everyone on Earth can see your phone number. You might want to use PM for personal information.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Michael, You know everyone on Earth can see your phone number. You might want to use PM for personal information.
It seems everyone already does. I get calls from people I cannot even tell what language it is. Can you remove the # for me, but not the post. He already called me, and I hope we got him what he was looking for, Michael
 
Only Cormanus or Ferret (or Guth, the board owner) can edit your post and it looks like Cormanus did!
 
Back
Top