HEATED GRIP HONDA ORIGINAL - CB1100 ex 2015

Alfgaxatico_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello guys . I have installed the original Honda heated grips with 3 levels or positions; is there a user manual ??? also I have seen that it is not reflected in the dashboard.
 
There is a manual, but it is pretty much just a sheet. Wasn’t it with the installation instructions?

They do come with instructions. Just a small sheet. It takes up 1/2 of a 11x17 sheet.

I dug mine out. We can’t post it here, but if you will PM me your email address I will scan it to a file and send it to you.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
There is a manual, but it is pretty much just a sheet. Wasn’t it with the installation instructions?

They do come with instructions. Just a small sheet. It takes up 1/2 of a 11x17 sheet.

I dug mine out. We can’t post it here, but if you will PM me your email address I will scan it to a file and send it to you.
I send you my mail ; thanks !!!!
today i tried the original honda heated grips; (€ 350) with 3 levels; and a red led. I see that in level 2; They are noticed with gloves in the city (6 degrees Celsius); but I see with regret that the light on the instrument panel does NOT appear next to the number in gear ... I think in 2014 models; not possible ... is it? thanks
 
You will not get a light on the instrument panel.
 
So everyone knows, I sent Alf the instructions.
 
Back
Top