Headlight bulb replacement

zippooriginal_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Question, is there a headlight replacement bulb available (led or otherwise) that will produce the bright white beam instead of the orangish light of the stock headlight. Thanks.
 
A number of members have done conversions. If you use the search function and use LED Headlights, a bunch of threads come up.

I didn't go through them, but I know a few members have posted pics of what they look like at night too.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
A number of members have done conversions. If you use the search function and use LED Headlights, a bunch of threads come up.

I didn't go through them, but I know a few members have posted pics of what they look like at night too.
Thank you, I'll check it out.
 
I just did the Motodemic LED headlight swap a few people have posted about. It's excellent. Word of warning, the Triumph headlight bucket that's been suggested doesn't fit on a 2013 model without some modifications. With a hammer. But the results are awesome.
 
Back
Top