Aug 4, 2015 #1 D Dammit33_imp First service completed Thread starter Will the 70's/80's cb headlight buckets bolt up to the 14's?
Aug 4, 2015 #3 D Dammit33_imp First service completed Thread starter May seem dumb to some but I have a certain headlight I want to use and it won't work in the newer bucket but will in the older ones. Plus I'm not a big fan of plastic
May seem dumb to some but I have a certain headlight I want to use and it won't work in the newer bucket but will in the older ones. Plus I'm not a big fan of plastic
Aug 4, 2015 #4 Randy B Road warrior I think the issue is the depth. You might have to change the brackets, but I'd bet you could make it work.
I think the issue is the depth. You might have to change the brackets, but I'd bet you could make it work.