Heading to the West Coast this Morning ;)

Geezalou that sounds like nice weather. Have fun, ride safe Geezer, and watch out for blue hairs that can't see over the steering wheel.

( actually had one following me yesterday. A woman. All I could see was two hands, a nose, eyeglasses and a bunch of white hair over the top of the steering wheel. Driving a grey PT cruiser. There is a notoriously short light and she was behind me at the light. Maybe 4 cars can get out if they are paying attention and don't dawdle, then it's a loooong wait until it's green again. Anyhow, I went thru on yellow, one I could have or maybe should have stopped at. When I looked in my rear view and she was right on my tail. Go granny, go lol)
 
When I saw the title of the thread, Geezer, I thought you were off to the west coast of the US!
 
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
Ride from central Florida west to the Otello Trail today. 64 degrees at start, 80 degree high today. Should be a great day ;)
:( I'm so sorry I missed this thread. I would've made it out there to ride it with you.

Let me know when you're ready to do it again.
 
Back
Top