Headbanger's bike

Headbanger02_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Here's some new pic's finally...:thumbsup:


140518f644c6fae0a86055faa33eda3a.gif
Bike shot 1.pdf (Size: 1.41 MB / Downloads: 288)
[url=attachment.php?aid=2808]bike shot 2.pdf (Size: 1.39 MB / Downloads: 176)
 
Good looking bike Headbanger. One of the best looking 13's I've seen...and it's soo clean!
 
Your exhaust looks great. Did you just clean it or have you coated or plated it? The Beck Spec Corbin, plate mod, and CB500 mirrors look familiar!! Really nice.

Chip
 
Thread starter
Chip,the exhaust was just polished with stain magic, there are no miles on it so I don't no how long it will last? I really want chrome pipes but samurider doesn't sell them anymore. Love those mirrors, they just work, they go with the flow so nicely on the 13 and they don't vibrate at all. I'm really wanting to try the 2014 bread loaf seat, but my rear says NO, but I am very happy with your spec corbin.

Steve
 
Headbanger, I really like your mods, gaiters, RLETs and most of all color matched side covers. You might consider the chrome instrument cups to brighten up that area. I think they can be had reasonably for the 13s.
 
Thread starter
ferret, I can't believe I waited this long to put gaiters on, like RLET's they just belong with this bike. I'm 50/50 on the chrome cups, I do have a little bit of a flat black stealth theme going but it would work and look good, for the 13 they are cheap enough to try for my next mod. Thanks for the nice comments...

Steve
 
:clap: you can thank me later when you see how great they look on your bike. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Something else I've been thinking about doing, I want to strip the silver paint off the grab handles and headlight mounts and polishing them out and shoot a clear coat over them, any ideas on what I could use to strip the paint, I know I could just buy them already done, but that wouldn't be no fun.
 
Back
Top