HD Street Glide Review

So come clean... What is the zero to 100 mph time? Lol

J/k what a great way to spend an 80 degree day.
 
I've been tempted to do that...you know, the road not taken; the choices I passed on.

As it happens, the local Harley-Davidson Motor-Clothes Botique (has a few cycles in there for sale, too) is a half-mile away. They have a big sign (for the benefit of the suite-hotel guests across the street, no doubt) of their rental programs.

At roughtly $100, cheap entertainment for the day.
 
I rented an Electra Glide years ago from a dealership in St. Petersburg. It was a lot of fun and worth the $ for the experience. I was surprised at how much pep it seemed to have. However, to this day I find it funny when the CB is referred to as a big bike. Compared to the Harley line up, the CB is not a big bike.
 
Thread starter
Novice_imp said:
I rented an Electra Glide years ago from a dealership in St. Petersburg. It was a lot of fun and worth the $ for the experience. I was surprised at how much pep it seemed to have. However, to this day I find it funny when the CB is referred to as a big bike. Compared to the Harley line up, the CB is not a big bike.
The dressed Harley's weight in about 900lbs, similar to a ST1300. The ST carries it weight much higher and you need to be real careful at stop lights, uneven ground or gravel, not the case with the HD which has a lower center of gravity. This could be my 30" inseam, may be different to someone taller. The CB with the low seat height is very well balanced.
 
Back
Top