Happy Turkey Day

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
cf2eda4d8f7abc530f692ae9bf5894f2.jpg


If you are going out for a ride today be especially aware of left turners, people with out of town plates looking for a street or address, or people pulling slowly in or out of driveways. Lots of travelers today that may be unfamiliar with the area and doing stupid stuff unintentionally.
 
Thread starter
Ha funny on today's ride I got behind one of these guys. I was going down the road and this guy was stopped in the road. Then he took off. About 3 miles up the road he puts on his left turn signal and I'm thinking where is he going? There's no where to turn left here. He slows down realizes there is no where to turn, turns off his signal and accelerates again. About a quarter mile up the road he puts on his right turn signal and slows and pulls into a side street and just stops .

yep, I'm guessing he was looking for Aunt Sally's place and couldn't find it.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ha funny on today's ride I got behind one of these guys. I was going down the road and this guy was stopped in the road. Then he took off. About 3 miles up the road he puts on his left turn signal and I'm thinking where is he going? There's no where to turn left here. He slows down realizes there is no where to turn, turns off his signal and accelerates again. About a quarter mile up the road he puts on his right turn signal and slows and pulls into a side street and just stops .

yep, I'm guessing he was looking for Aunt Sally's place and couldn't find it.
:rofl: I think you hit the nail on the head!
 
Regards of the Gorging Season to all.
Let the holidays begin!

May the day bring joy and happiness.

 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Regards of the Gorging Season to all.
Let the holidays begin!

May the day bring joy and happiness.
Truth be known that Santa rides a Royal Enfield.
Truth be known that Santa rides a Royal Enfield.
Nope

3e026116a7b54cf759bee01a1b5313ee.jpg
 
A little known fact is that the Spaniards celebrated thanksgiving in what is now Saint Augustine, Florida, 56 years before the English Pilgrims in what is now Massachusetts.
Happy Thanksgiving, Turkeys.
 
Thread starter
mtneers_imp said:
I’m not sure if that is Santa Claus or an elf.
10daa969ef15c7b3283a2163a1d7a4b0.png
ee7e1b1b3c5ff5fd52b9199e1e592766.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Santa shaped elf :rofl:
 
Back
Top