HAPPY THANKSGIVING

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Giving Thanks for good motorcycles, good forum friends and family.

52 degrees and light sprinkles for today's 69 mile Thanksgiving CB ride.

33d772ea6d6392d28fd7c3dc84a31de1.jpg


Stay safe if you are out riding today ...lots of out of towners looking for streets and addresses. Be vigilant!

38503b872360f6adc356d447424d9c9e.jpg
 
That top picture reminded me of an the old Cycle magazine test of a BSA 250 Starfire, with a picture of a turkey perched on the bike's seat. As I recall, the caption read "What's a nice bird like you doing on a turkey like that?"

Certainly does not apply here, but brought back a smile to me.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!
 
Thread starter
that's funny pd
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am sorry for you guys having to winterize your motorcycles, and in the spirit of Thanksgiving I will say - I am grateful that I have never had to put the bike away for an extended period of time, as we have no winter and the riding season only just begun!

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
tod.branko_imp said:
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am sorry for you guys having to winterize your motorcycles, and in the spirit of Thanksgiving I will say - I am grateful that I have never had to put the bike away for an extended period of time, as we have no winter and the riding season only just begun!

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Winterize? :huh:

Black Friday/Cyber Monday to all those crazy Thankful 'mericans down there!
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
tod.branko_imp said:
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am sorry for you guys having to winterize your motorcycles, and in the spirit of Thanksgiving I will say - I am grateful that I have never had to put the bike away for an extended period of time, as we have no winter and the riding season only just begun!

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Winterize? :huh:

Black Friday/Cyber Monday to all those crazy Thankful 'mericans down there!
Winterize? :huh:

Black Friday/Cyber Monday to all those crazy Thankful 'mericans down there! Yup. Empty fluids, lift the tires, disconnect the battery and let it hibernate until the Violets show under the melting snow
18aa6fa292fc26839489eb7ae555c70d.png
ff6c762d6a0e915a73933f9a3e5fd5f1.png
0fa8941683c0aa599c9467ec02494fcc.png
afc4533c3b1e32da59c042319d15a63f.png
a2068ae7c72bce608d62dbce0c0861f4.png
0c4bb3478283db1fb232840a9acddd86.png
dc153889cdcdeb1fc42a289e1fe2cc7d.png
c831c1d225ee88d521c0040b4194dab6.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
While Thanksgiving is not a universally celebrated holiday, the spirit of giving thanks almost certainly is. In that light I'd like to thank all of you within the CB1100 community who have contributed in some positive way to this forum. Cheers all!
 
Back
Top