Happy New Year from Houtman

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
... who can tell you all about this image ...

1d56f62d16ca4231ee56c6cf784df3a8.jpg


Happy New Year!
 
I bought this sign from SIGNFEVER.COM on ebay for $13 and free shipping in CONUS. It is all aluminum , we put it on a black canvas so it would stand out more on our white garage walls.
Also available in a CB 1100 ABS sign.
Happy new year and THANKS to Cormanus for posting the picture.
 
:clap: HAPPY NEW, 2018 YEAR :clap:

To ALL members, stay healthy, good luck, safe riding with decent temperatures, and always BIG $$$$$$ in your pockets :banana:

:hello:

pb

P.S When I see this sign = sure I park my CB there
 
I hate when people post this stuff. First someone posted a CB clock and now I have one. Now this... :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I hate when people post this stuff. First someone posted a CB clock and now I have one. Now this... :)
you need a good smoker now , have a turkey and ham going :thumbsup:

Happy New Years everyone
 
use2b_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I hate when people post this stuff. First someone posted a CB clock and now I have one. Now this... :)
you need a good smoker now , have a turkey and ham going :thumbsup:

Happy New Years everyone
I thought you were heating the outhouse...then I remembered you are in Florida. :rofl:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Thread starter
Rocky_imp said:
I just watched the absolutely stunning fireworks show from Sydney.
Wow, wow, and double wow!! What a display!
That’s kinda funny. I went to bed early and so didn’t see it on the TV. I’ll have to watch the replay!

Happy new year everyone.
 
Back
Top