Jan 15, 2016 #1 C CA200_imp Been there Thread starter Bon anniversaire :banana: I think I got that right:-/
Jan 15, 2016 #3 C capttwb136_imp Running like a top Cormanus_imp said: Oui! Bon anniversaire, Criquibi. :beerchug: Click to expand... +1!:beerchug:
Jan 15, 2016 #4 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Happy birthday from me. For yesterday, OZ time. Cheers
Jan 15, 2016 #6 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior redbirds_imp said: Who is Criquibi? Click to expand... I've been waiting all day for someone to ask that.
redbirds_imp said: Who is Criquibi? Click to expand... I've been waiting all day for someone to ask that.
Jan 15, 2016 #8 Cormanus Administrator Staff member He's one of us. See here. He owns a 2013 model, VIN 1987 and lives in France. On 15 January he turned 63. CA200 has his eyes open.
He's one of us. See here. He owns a 2013 model, VIN 1987 and lives in France. On 15 January he turned 63. CA200 has his eyes open.