HAPPY BIRTHDAY CB 1100 Forum

I really should stay on top of things around here. I posted up my own announcement about this today after totally missing this thread. :blush:
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
I really should stay on top of things around here. I posted up my own announcement about this today after totally missing this thread. :blush:

It's ok...gotchur back boss ;)
 
The ferret_imp said:
It was one year ago today that our illustrious leader Guth founded the CB 1100 forum. CONGRATS and THANKS to all the forum members! :beerchug:

We have gone through some growing pains, but essentially everyone has been nice, civil, funny, informative, creative and cooperative.

It's been a great year!
I should add that not all changes that we had to deal with were problematic. A great year illustrated in photos. :D

81d7301c5ce9ce2372c2cbd707021bba.jpg


8673e06a8280f431653fa91108e1ff6e.jpg
 
Thread starter
Wow...looks like I lost a little weight....... out of my savings acct ..... :rolleyes:

Yep, I repeat, it's been a great year. I was lucky enough to own TWO of Honda's finest motorcycles and belong to a really cool motorcycle forum :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
I'm certainly appreciative of this forum and the demeanor of its members; though it's obviously the demographic of refinement and good taste in bikes!
 
Back
Top