Happy Bikers Mothers Day!

Backwards, but cool. ;)
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Yes nice photo. But is that a cig in her right hand?
Probably was in those days...:dodgy:
 
Could be a cig, but I reckon it's actually the brake lever with one of those rubber lever end thingies on it.
 
Lol after zooming in it does look like the brake lever with rubber thingie on it ! Yikes we let a woman best us over 30 to 40 years ago lol :)
 
That helmet-head hairdo is going to haunt my dreams. Cashmere sweater, poodle-skirt...if she had white ankle-socks I'd probably have a heart attack. Talk about a MILF!
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
That helmet-head hairdo is going to haunt my dreams. Cashmere sweater, poodle-skirt...if she had white ankle-socks I'd probably have a heart attack. Talk about a MILF!
No, she would be a BMILF!
 
Damfino_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
That helmet-head hairdo is going to haunt my dreams. Cashmere sweater, poodle-skirt...if she had white ankle-socks I'd probably have a heart attack. Talk about a MILF!
No, she would be a BMILF!
No, she would be a BMILF!
Well ok, but she doesn't look bi...

This thread is going to need a Bush Mechanic if this goes much further.
 
Back
Top