Handy Cheat Sheet for Maintenance and Wheel removal on my 2017

17-CB-002

Been there
Thread starter
Caution this applies to the 2017 EX model (CA specs).

When doing my 12K maintenance, on multiple occasion I had to go back & forth to the repair manual for the necessary information.

Also to prevent the RM pages from getting dirty, I created the attached cheat sheet. This way I can gather all my tools and have all the specification ready before hand - this make it more efficient.

Hope this will be helpful ;)
 
That is a handy sheet you made and makes a lot of sense , I had put tire pressure and oil plug torque on the outside of my manuals.
 
Summary tables like Alain's should be a standard page at the back of any shop and User's Manual that quote mechanical specifications. If it is not, it is difficult to understand why not in the 21st century of document management.
 
Thread starter
I have updated the Service Cheat Sheet to include more items.
Note. The design of the Cheat sheet is task specific.

Please delete the previous Cheat Sheet.

Sorry, this applies only to 2017 EX

Thanks
 
Alain Lee_imp said:
Caution this applies to the 2017 EX model (CA specs).

When doing my 12K maintenance, on multiple occasion I had to go back & forth to the repair manual for the necessary information.

Also to prevent the RM pages from getting dirty, I created the attached cheat sheet. This way I can gather all my tools and have all the specification ready before hand - this make it more efficient.

Hope this will be helpful ;)
Great Job! Just did the 4k Service on my 2014 CB1100 and these numbers seem to translate nicely. I bought the Bike without an Owners Manual so I had to do some research for proper specs. I'll be saving these tables for sure.
Thank you Alain!!
 
Be a bit careful, AT. Some of the torque values are different.
 
Back
Top