Hands & Feet

Thread starter
Thanks guys! Can't wait to try out the new gear.

EG, I agree, Guzzis are pretty darn cool. Sadly, that's a stock photo and the bike isn't mine. Maybe I'll try to recreate the shot but with me sitting on my black CB11.
 
I think thats a mid 70's Eldorado.

Id pass out from lack of air trying to lace those boots up. can only hold the breath so long you know ( which is why I like valcro lol)

Love the gloves, you will too. Deerskin is awesome. I have 3 pairs.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I think thats a mid 70's Eldorado.

Id pass out from lack of air trying to lace those boots up. can only hold the breath so long you know ( which is why I like valcro lol)

Love the gloves, you will too. Deerskin is awesome. I have 3 pairs.
The visual of that had me laughing. Thanks for that ferret! Haha. I imagine the peach cobbler has something to do with that.
 
Mmmmm yea it does, and absolutely worth it.
 
same gloves and the boots that I really wanted. Bought a pair of Rocky work boots instead.

Looking good. Also, I found a place online where they will Kevlar line any pair of pants you send them...at least that's what I recall. Was thinking about sending them a pair of chinos which could complete the retro look. If I find the link, I'll post it here.
Irony in that Ferret needs to get rid of the cobbler in order to get boots.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I think thats a mid 70's Eldorado.

Id pass out from lack of air trying to lace those boots up. can only hold the breath so long you know ( which is why I like valcro lol)

Love the gloves, you will too. Deerskin is awesome. I have 3 pairs.
I can relate, when I am tying my boots its like trying to fold a grapefruit
 
See if you can't make the shoe jokes last, fellas.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
See if you can't make the shoe jokes last, fellas.
Would you believe I have writer's block?? I can't think of a single, witty remark that comes close to MTC's boots:cobbler reference. I give up. MTC 1. MG 0.
 
gossman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I think thats a mid 70's Eldorado.

Id pass out from lack of air trying to lace those boots up. can only hold the breath so long you know ( which is why I like valcro lol)

Love the gloves, you will too. Deerskin is awesome. I have 3 pairs.
I can relate, when I am tying my boots its like trying to fold a grapefruit
I can relate, when I am tying my boots its like trying to fold a grapefruit
Hmmm, perhaps we removed that SPAM thread a bit hastily after all? :D
 
Thread starter
I get it holy666. Not cheap. But if they hold up as well as my Icon's have, they'll be worth the money. PayPal credit is my friend. I buy gear, take three or four months to pay it off, then buy more gear. That way, it doesn't hurt so much. With purchases over a certain amount (I think $99), they give you 6 months interest free.

I'm not familiar with the Ariats. I'll have to check them out.
 
Thread starter
My boots and gloves came in faster than expected! That's always a pleasant and unexpected surprise. I'll have a chance to try them out tomorrow during my ride to work. I slipped them on for a brief moment just to check the sizes and that seems spot on.


[url=http://s51.photobucket.com/user/jamesfontaine/media/Mobile%20Uploads/26D91B5B-7F51-46CB-88BA-A84A2BD9BFF5.jpg.html]
[url=http://s51.photobucket.com/user/jamesfontaine/media/Mobile%20Uploads/9696E14E-A61D-4CAD-81E1-7E01C3E69C87.jpg.html]
[url=http://s51.photobucket.com/user/jamesfontaine/media/Mobile%20Uploads/AA1FDD08-DCC2-4955-A327-5EB2F0EFA363.jpg.html]
 
They look good!! Let us know how you like them! I have a pair of the long Lee Parks PCI gloves in black and was thinking of getting these for my summer gloves...would love to hear how these suit you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Really fine quality gear there MG. I would tuck in those laces before getting on the bike. Would be easy to catch a lace on a foot peg at the wrong moment.
 
Back
Top