Handlebar riser

Ale72_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello everyone, i would like to install 20 cm handlebar risers on my cb 1.100 ex 2017, can you confirm that there are no problems with the cables? if someone has already done so, can you give me your impressions?
thank you.
 
If I am correct that 20cm is a bit over 7 in, then yes, you would have a problem. 1 inch is no problem, 2 is questionable.

Ben
 
Ale72_imp said:
Hello everyone, i would like to install 20 cm handlebar risers on my cb 1.100 ex 2017, can you confirm that there are no problems with the cables? if someone has already done so, can you give me your impressions?
thank you.
Did you mean 20 mm ?
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
Ale72_imp said:
Hello everyone, i would like to install 20 cm handlebar risers on my cb 1.100 ex 2017, can you confirm that there are no problems with the cables? if someone has already done so, can you give me your impressions?
thank you.
Did you mean 20 mm ?
Did you mean 20 mm ? Yes 20 mm not 20 cm sorry
 
mine are 1 and a half or 2 inch, can't recall for sure. ended up freeing the lines from the bolt that keeps the brake lines fastened in place (where the lines make a "Y") to provide some stress relief on the lines. haven't had any issues with it this way.
 
Jeez Lash - that is ultra sweet! :worship:

Where were you during BigSheep's Southern Ontario Rally this year? It would have been awesome to worship this thing of beauty.
 
lash_imp said:
Peter, last winters project, another 69 rescue bike.. still have all the others..:D
Jeeeeeez... MUST visit you again in 2020 season:D
So now, you have 750cc full set of colours and models, correct???
Any CBX or old GW???
:banana:
 
I didnt get enough notice for the ride and I had to work. I made it to the first one and hoped to get in on this years too. Hopefully it will happen again next year and I will come down on one of the 750’s...
I still read this forum every day, great place!
 
lash_imp said:
I didnt get enough notice for the ride and I had to work. I made it to the first one and hoped to get in on this years too. Hopefully it will happen again next year and I will come down on one of the 750’s...
I still read this forum every day, great place!
Cool Lash, really.

You have a godly (goldy) machine there sir!
 
lash_imp said:
I didnt get enough notice for the ride and I had to work. I made it to the first one and hoped to get in on this years too. Hopefully it will happen again next year and I will come down on one of the 750’s...
I still read this forum every day, great place!
Wow! What a collection...wonderful photo. I'd drive out of my way to see those beauties if I were even a bit close.
 
lash_imp said:
I didnt get enough notice for the ride and I had to work. I made it to the first one and hoped to get in on this years too. Hopefully it will happen again next year and I will come down on one of the 750’s...
I still read this forum every day, great place!
Insane!
 
Beautiful work, lash.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
lash_imp said:
Peter, last winters project, another 69 rescue bike.. still have all the others..:D
Jeeeeeez... MUST visit you again in 2020 season:D
So now, you have 750cc full set of colours and models, correct???
Any CBX or old GW???
:banana:
Jeeeeeez... MUST visit you again in 2020 season:D
So now, you have 750cc full set of colours and models, correct???
Any CBX or old GW???
:banana: All 3 colors for 69, green 71, orange 72, and a silver 72 I am doing right now. Sold the CBX and have the 2018 Wing I traded the 1100 in on. Plus a couple of others:banana:
 
Back
Top