Handlebar bolts

Mr Jangles_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm going to put some risers on my bike, do those little buttons covering the bolts just pop off with a knife? I was picking at them and they don't seem to wanna budge.
Thanks
 
Mr Jangles_imp said:
I'm going to put some risers on my bike, do those little buttons covering the bolts just pop off with a knife? I was picking at them and they don't seem to wanna budge.
Thanks
I got them out with my thumbnail...try to use something that won't scratch the top clamp, but they should just pop out as the stub that fits in the hex socket of the bolt is not very deep.
 
Thread starter
Gumby 1100_imp said:
Mr Jangles_imp said:
I'm going to put some risers on my bike, do those little buttons covering the bolts just pop off with a knife? I was picking at them and they don't seem to wanna budge.
Thanks
I got them out with my thumbnail...try to use something that won't scratch the top clamp, but they should just pop out as the stub that fits in the hex socket of the bolt is not very deep.
I got them out with my thumbnail...try to use something that won't scratch the top clamp, but they should just pop out as the stub that fits in the hex socket of the bolt is not very deep.
OK thanks a bunch!
 
Back
Top