Handlebar bolts torque value? (CB1100RS -18)

Olof_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have to torque up the four handlebar bolts but don't know the correct torque value. Since it's steel in in alloy and fairly critical to get right I wonder if any of you guys with the Honda workshop manual could help me out - what's the stated torque value? (I've ordered the Honda workshop manual but not got it yet). I'm not really keen on using a generic value for the bolt size. Any help much appreciated.
 
Wow, this question came up so much back in the day that Ferret had it in his sig line for a while.

15 ft lbs and do the front first, then rear
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Wow, this question came up so much back in the day that Ferret had it in his sig line for a while.

15 ft lbs and do the front first, then rear
Thanks, much appreciated! And sorry for my poor search skills :blush:
 
Not a problem. Glad to help :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top