GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
FYI only: I have not used soap for any of my past or present Grip Puppy installations.
However for those wondering: I have ridden and left my bikes all day and night in heavy rain. So the grips were soaked. It hasn't occurred to me until now (reading these Forum posts today) that rain water did not affect the grip performance of the Puppies when I went for a ride. I just hopped on, grab, twisted and rode. I actually didn't think anything of it.
I reckon they dried out pretty fast while riding - again, because I didn't notice any ill after-effect.
However for those wondering: I have ridden and left my bikes all day and night in heavy rain. So the grips were soaked. It hasn't occurred to me until now (reading these Forum posts today) that rain water did not affect the grip performance of the Puppies when I went for a ride. I just hopped on, grab, twisted and rode. I actually didn't think anything of it.
I reckon they dried out pretty fast while riding - again, because I didn't notice any ill after-effect.