Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I love these adjustable mirrors from Hakofugu! Those guys really have a great design sense.
I had tried the Bikemasters mirrors, but they lacked adjustability. I wanted a low-profile design to further clean up the lines on my CB, but when in the lower position, I could not see anything behind me. I just couldn't get the proper angle.
Not an issue with the Hakofugus - I can place them in their lowest position and still be able to see behind me - and they look fantastic! The way the arms curve in is sweet - they really integrate well into the bike.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/20150608_135533_zpshhwservt.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/20150608_135524_zps26fgc68b.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/20150608_135558_zpszfrxdcpd.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/20150608_135738_zps1bgpll9r.jpg.html]
I had tried the Bikemasters mirrors, but they lacked adjustability. I wanted a low-profile design to further clean up the lines on my CB, but when in the lower position, I could not see anything behind me. I just couldn't get the proper angle.
Not an issue with the Hakofugus - I can place them in their lowest position and still be able to see behind me - and they look fantastic! The way the arms curve in is sweet - they really integrate well into the bike.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/20150608_135533_zpshhwservt.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/20150608_135524_zps26fgc68b.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/20150608_135558_zpszfrxdcpd.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobertB755/media/20150608_135738_zps1bgpll9r.jpg.html]

Only interested if they're black.