H&B Orbit Cases and C-Bow

cbolling_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Anyone use this setup on their CB? I am generally not a fan of side opening cases but they seem to have really good reviews and are readily available. Hard side bags are very hard to find for the CB.
 
cbolling_imp said:
That exchange rate conversion in the bottom corner comes out to over $900.

Nope.
Yeah, I think "Chuckk" did - he has some cat that poses from inside the hard side bags for the camera. I think the side bags were clones, and sub $150 (or less) for a pair.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
cbolling_imp said:
That exchange rate conversion in the bottom corner comes out to over $900.

Nope.
Yeah, I think "Chuckk" did - he has some cat that poses from inside the hard side bags for the camera. I think the side bags were clones, and sub $150 (or less) for a pair.
Yeah, I think "Chuckk" did - he has some cat that poses from inside the hard side bags for the camera. I think the side bags were clones, and sub $150 (or less) for a pair.
Chuckk's H&B Orbit?? side panniers:

5d436b9ab4337f9eec2eff7ca3c7fa6a.jpg


f089f60d45dec1c9d502a308e6dd0575.jpg


e25408fa8c09866ef5f4481e75e0cfc5.jpg


15530412eb9709ab7cae499055698773.jpg


7bd42678c2825a8d381797a7d7e6b12d.jpg


3688efa4ebe00fcf67738cde568f67d6.jpg


332ba643f2d87c60f14d31c5e8a2c1e1.jpg


Chuckk or Charlotte needs to chime in..... :)
 
cbolling_imp said:
So that is cool but what is it attached to? What bracket attaches it to the bike?
Chuckk fabricated his own with Charlotte's help, otherwise it would not be done so nicely :)

da86125081182b0705fca8e4284a6bd3.jpg


0c213ade73efa2dcf3ac7cf67a55269b.jpg


3ca9bb05d757652f32b870647c9680ac.jpg


ebb42f3a1b943cad2662a437a59aacb7.jpg


3912937603ec30316d80f4e91657f94d.jpg


bb1879c3ffcf094663b1e7e1014b4e4f.jpg


1da44c2f5a9f4b51b8715b5dfe582fa4.jpg


750bd1d3693263ddc6e9b39b4a963ef4.gif
 


Charlotte, my old working buddy, moved on.. so I will say, the bags are holding up very well.. they have transported many pounds of pistachios since installed.. the matter of fact, my need to transport pistachios was the reason I went to these bags.. I had originally installed smaller hard bags, but they didn't hold nearly enough of them.. if memory serves me correctly, I paid $65. or $80. for the pair .. I tried to buy a second back-up pair, after seeing how well they worked out.. but at that size and price, there were no more available.. they must have been a close-out .. I bought them on eBay ..
these are my old, narrow bags..
abf78fcc7c91efa725242c62f3edd27d.jpg
 
Back
Top