GUILTY!

metallyguitarded_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Guilty of being a sucker for the latest trends. Guilty of following "the look" when it comes to my gear. From my Stylmartin Indian boots, to my Lee Parks deer skin gloves (in yellow), to my tobacco colored Roland Sands Ronin jacket!

Oh, and then there's the helmets! Boy am I a sucker for helmets! Bell Bullitt. Biltwell Gringo, Biltwell Bonanza to name just a few. Bubble shields and blast shields. Goggles and sunglasses. All I can say in my defense is that I'm having fun. Convict me!

The latest purchase ...


Photo courtesy of Google Image Search

And, yes, I went with fluorescent orange! I ordered it from Revzilla and should get it by Thursday of next week. I'll return with my impressions after I've had a chance to ride with it.
 
That's a righteous helmet! When I rode through Idaho/Montana/Wyoming and Utah this summer for 1200+ miles I wore a fluorescent Yellow ADV helmet. I love a visor on long road trips even if they give my neck a work out at speeds beyond 85Mph. I'd WEAR THAT IN A HEART BEAT on the CB on a 4 digit mileage road trip
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
That's a current model? Looks like the early '80's all over again. Bob "Hurricane" Hannah comes to mind. Too cool.
That is a current model! Newly released (revived). I have to admit, I had to look up Bob "Hurricane" Hannah. Haha. Yup, that's it!
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
That's a current model? Looks like the early '80's all over again. Bob "Hurricane" Hannah comes to mind. Too cool.
That is a current model! Newly released (revived). I have to admit, I had to look up Bob "Hurricane" Hannah. Haha. Yup, that's it!
That is a current model! Newly released (revived). I have to admit, I had to look up Bob "Hurricane" Hannah. Haha. Yup, that's it!

:rofl: what a pup
 
Been wearing Lee Parks gloves for about 7 years, good gloves that Im getting my moneys worth from.
Helmet, waiting not so patiently for the Sena active noise canceling helmet (made in conjunction with Bell) that is supposed to hit the market some time soon, in geologic time apparently.
 
Back
Top