Guidance please...I want to rent a CB in Denver

glenridgerich_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello Compatriots! I live in Jersey and obviously do most of my riding there. This spring, I'm planning to ride into the Rockies from Denver with my (Harley riding) brother, and I'd love to rent a CB out there. I've done the trip before and I know that Harley's, Beamer's, etc. are readily available, but cannot seem to find anyone who will rent me a CB. Thought I'd ask for guidance here. Thanks in advance!
 
Good luck with that one. These bikes are pretty much a niche market in the states.

Unless you can locate some individual willing to rent his bike, I think it will be very hard to find a shop that rents CB1100s. Maybe a Craiglist ad?
 
Yeah. I'd guess the same as Rebel.

Buy-ride-sell is likely the only way you could put together a short-term rental of a CB, and this wouldn't make sense in terms of effort or money.
 
I really doubt you'll find one for rent. Foothills Triumph rents bikes, and there's an Eagle Rider outlet there. You could, with proper timing, have your CB shipped out there and back. Probably not much more than a week's bike rental. But if you're doing the Rockies in May, perhaps something a little more ADV-ish would be better suited?
 
Most passes will be open by Memorial Day. ADV-bike not required unless you want to explore way off road or blend in with the locals. The popular unpaved passes can easily be ridden on a Goldwing. I'm very tempted to offer you my CB for the week, but honestly, I'd probably be hard-pressed to let it go that long (especially if you have fantasies of riding it off road!). I'm not aware of anyone out here who specifically rents them.
 
Can't ride or trailer yours across?
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
Most passes will be open by Memorial Day. ADV-bike not required unless you want to explore way off road or blend in with the locals. The popular unpaved passes can easily be ridden on a Goldwing. I'm very tempted to offer you my CB for the week, but honestly, I'd probably be hard-pressed to let it go that long (especially if you have fantasies of riding it off road!). I'm not aware of anyone out here who specifically rents them.
Thanks LongRanger...I'll survive on something else.
Cormanus_imp said:
Can't ride or trailer yours across?
Ride, No...don't have the time...Trailer, to much of a pain in the a**
 
glenridgerich_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Most passes will be open by Memorial Day. ADV-bike not required unless you want to explore way off road or blend in with the locals. The popular unpaved passes can easily be ridden on a Goldwing. I'm very tempted to offer you my CB for the week, but honestly, I'd probably be hard-pressed to let it go that long (especially if you have fantasies of riding it off road!). I'm not aware of anyone out here who specifically rents them.
Thanks LongRanger...I'll survive on something else.
Cormanus_imp said:
Can't ride or trailer yours across?
Ride, No...don't have the time...Trailer, to much of a pain in the a**
Ride, No...don't have the time...Trailer, to much of a pain in the a**
Bummer.
 
Back
Top