Funny.....the wonderful roads I have in my area are beautiful small back roads, a maze of them, I've been riding my bicycle and motorcycles on them for years.
The smaller, more remote the better, as long as they are paved good enough not to have loose sand on them.
Plus I find the CB1100 excels on this type of road, where as my ex- 900 Ninja could gobble up interstate mile averaging 80MPH with no problem.
Hiker it is very enjoyable just to get out and put around on the cb and enjoy life. I do it also. But sometimes with the ECM flash it's hard to run under 80. The cb at 80 is just cruising! And can jump from 80 to 120 very fast.
Hiker it is very enjoyable just to get out and put around on the cb and enjoy life. I do it also. But sometimes with the ECM flash it's hard to run under 80. The cb at 80 is just cruising! And can jump from 80 to 120 very fast.
Talk about slow?
My car has a trip computer, 9500 miles all on Nantucket except 15 of them. My avarage speed since Oct 2012 = 16 mph.
Oh I need a superbike, right?